Thursday 30 April 2015

A Little L'Oreal Treat Never Hurt Anyone

As a beauty lover, I don't think there is a better feeling than when you walk into Boots and see those three beautiful words flung around the shop. 3 for 2. Oh, the elation! So, of course, I couldn't just ignore this lovely offer Boots were giving to me. That would be rude and silly and just unnecessary, right? Anyway, I've wanted to try the new Infallible 24H-Matte foundation for a while now and what a perfect time to try it.
I also decided to try out the Voluminous mascara and spent around 10 hours (a good ten minutes) choosing a lipstick. I am absolutely loving all three products so far and if you'd like me to review any of these then let me know!






                                               


Have you tried out any new products recently? 
Love Leah x

21 comments:

  1. Haha yes! I pretty much squeal when I see a 3 for 2 offer #sorrynotsorry. Lovely purchases - I've seen that foundation everywhere at the moment, would love to read a review of it :)

    Style Sunrise ☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boots 3 for 2 is the best! That peachy lip is a gorgeous spring/summer shade :) x

    Hannah x | hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! It come off a lot lighter than it appears in the tube xx

      Delete
  3. I need the mascara AND the foundation. I heard anything from the infallible range is amazing!

    doitfortheirony.com / creative lifestyle blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have Doutzen's Nude too and I love it! It's the perfect handbag lipstick as it goes with every makeup look xx

    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a lovely shade! Especially nice now it is coming towards Summer xx

      Delete
  5. I really want to try the infaliable foundation to love the lipstick shade!
    www.misslaurenmorgan.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh gotta love 3 for 2 sales! Can't wait to hear your thoughts on the foundation. I'm a big fan of Loreal's True Match foundation. :)
    ♥NY
    Yours Truly, NY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! This one is a lot different though, will do a review very soon! xx

      Delete
  7. Seeing the 3 for 2 signs in boots is the best feeling! I've been wanting to try that foundation, I've heard good things!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, definitely do a review lovely, I've been lusting over the foundation ever since it came out. Also that lipstick, so so pretty! :)

    Elle
    www.theellenextdoor.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's gorgeous. I thought it was going to be a lot darker but it comes off really light, sort of like a gloss! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. The lipstick shade looks lovely, perfect for spring!

    Anika | www.anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. That lipstick shade looks gorgeous! I'm just a sucker for pink lipsticks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too haha it is hard to resist! xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric