Friday 10 October 2014

New Blog Name (again!)

I'VE CHANGED MY BLOG NAME AGAIN!

This is my third blog name now so instead of causing confusion, this little blog post is to put things straight.

I've gone from the most mundane title ever 'Make-up, Hair and Fashion' to the slightly more interesting 'Lashes and Curls' to my (fingers crossed) final blog name 'The Ultimate Obsessions'.

I feel like this title is much broader so I can cover more ground if I want to or if anyone else wanted me to!

Hope you like the new blog name!

Leah x

10 comments:

  1. Love the new blog name, I think it's definitely the best one out of the three! It's got a ring to it!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That's good to hear! I think it's much better too x

      Delete
  2. Great blog name :) I have followed you with Bloglovin and if you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I've followed you back after having a little nose at your blog! :)

      Delete
  3. i love the final (maybe hah) blog name!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win raybans worth £129! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the name! Hopefully you can stick to this one :) You can get a custom URL for godaddy for only a few quid if you want to get a matching one!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the new blog name !! would love it if you could follow my blog and leave a comment beaut! www.roxancolex.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric