Monday 13 October 2014

Review ||| New Herbal Essences Clearly Naked Dry Shampoo

I'm really not a lover of dry shampoos. Like seriously. I hate the way they leave a white/grey residue in my hair which I find virtually impossible to completely get out as well as them choking me to death whenever I dare spray them. You might think I'm over exaggerating but I just really don't like them. No. Nada. Finito.
Yet, the other day, I found myself picking up the new Herbal Essences Clearly Naked Dry Shampoo. It just somehow found its way into my basket after I saw the words 'Clearly Naked'. My 30 second  thought process went a little like this: "hmm, maybe this won't leave the usual shite in my hair as 'clearly naked' sounds less thick and nasty and more light so I should probably give it a go."
...and that's how I ended up buying it and loving it.

Firstly, the smell is just SO fresh. Citrus and mint - who'd have thought it?! It's a really delicate scent, not over-powering at all yet lightly makes my hair smell of oranges and polos. So good!
Secondly, it doesn't leave that awful residue I'm sure other people hate as much as I do. As it says on the bottle 'a naturally refreshing, uninhibited experience.' Couldn't have put it better myself Herbal Essences!
It made my hair look fresher, got rid of any excess oil and made my hair smell lovely!
I've not been converted. I still dislike every other one I've tried. I've just found a dry shampoo that works well for me and for the first time ever, I can recommend one!

If you can get your hands on this, do so! It's currently on offer at Boots for £1.99 instead of £2.99.

Love Leah x




5 comments:

  1. This sounds lovely! I currently use the DOVE one, but definitely want to give this one a go :)

    Style Sunrise☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I might actually go buy this!

    http://redhairedgirlincheltenham.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wondering if I should buy this so I might give it a go!

    Emma x
    Writing Essays With Wine

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric