Tuesday 21 April 2015

Things That Have Annoyed Me Recently

I need to get stuff off my chest. A couple of things have been annoying me recently and I'm not even the type of person to easily get annoyed because what's the point? However recently I couldn't not feel a slight niggle of irritation towards a number of incidents. I'll just get on with it.

1. Happily minding your own business on the bus. Headphones in. Own little world is happening. Then own little world is rudely interrupted by a lady who I shall continue to name lady and her masses of shopping bags. Now, lady decides to keep these huge shopping bags over her shoulder thus when she sits down next to me, shopping bags hit innocent me minding my own business in the face. Lady, would it really have killed you to take these shopping bags off your shoulder as where else did you expect them to go other than in my face? Seriously? No apology. Just looked at me as if I was in the way. Pffffft. 

2. Gossips. There is nothing worse (well I know there is but allow me to continue) than the feeling that people are gossiping behind your back. Whispering in a corner and you know what they are whispering about but do they have their facts straight about their topic of gossip? Probably not. I've come across this the past couple of weeks. I haven't been the subject of gossip but a friend has so I found myself in the midst of several conversations with different people asking me what is going on about something that is frankly something they are only interested in to gossip about with other people. I hate gossips. It can get nasty and cause a lot of upset, paranoia and general low self-esteem when you aren't sure what people are saying about you. At the end of the day, if people are willing to give you gossip about another person then they probably would have no qualms in gossiping about you either. 

3. The continuous sound of a barking dog which your neighbour has banished to the garden. Now I love dogs. I absolutely do. This is more me getting annoyed at the person who has locked the dog out. Your dog nine times out of ten if going to bark if you shut the door on him/her and leave him/her outside for even two minutes. Think of your neighbours who have to endure your dogs loud bark for however long you leave the poor thing outside for! There is nothing worse (again, I know there is but humour me) than listening to the sound of a barking dog at 10 o clock at night. *face palms*



If anybody wants to leave a little rant then feel free! 

Leah x


13 comments:

  1. Haha, I'm glad you let some steam off :) There's always going to be niggles, I guess life would be weird and unexciting if it was 100% perfect :)

    Style Sunrise ☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Absolutely haha and what better place to do it than on my blog! xx

      Delete
  3. Gosh, I think I would have slapped the woman in the first scenario! Not literally but hypothetically ;) sometimes you just need a blog to vent about these things haha xxx

    Sam | Samantha Betteridge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha I love this post. Sometimes when you need to vent, you need to vent... get it out on the blog ;) The woman on the bus sounds like the most inconsiderate annoying person ever!

    Elle
    www.theellenextdoor.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha it's a good place to vent! I know, I had to bite my tongue! xx

      Delete
  5. Omg number 3! Hahaha my neighbour's dog barks so much every day at 11pm on the dot when I am trying to sleep! I get so annoyed x

    Phoebe’s Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha I love the post, too funny

    check out my newest post
    xx
    Tyana
    cityofglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The first one would actually annoy me so much. Why don't people think, obviously the bags would end up hitting you - and to then not even apologise!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric