Friday 3 April 2015

Good Friday ||| FOTD & OOTD

Evening! I thought I would quickly do a little face/outfit shot to show what I've done with ma face and what I'm wearing this Good Friday evening! I love seeing other posts of fotd's and ootd's! I'm going out for food and drinks with some friends, what are you doing?






Face
Foundation - Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum
Concealer - Benefit Booing 
Powder - Maybelline Matte Maker Mattifying Powder
Bronzer - Benefit Hoola Bronzer

Eyes
Max Factor Excess Shimmer in Copper
The Body Shop Eye Colour in 07
NYX Roll On Shimmer in Walnut
Mascara - Benefit They're Real
Eyeliner - Seventeen Brow Pencil (it works well, haha!)

Eyebrows (which I cut out of shot, woops!)
Seventeen Brow's That! Brow Kit

Lips
Softlips Lip Balm in Cherry
Soap and Glory Lipstick in Naked Beige


Shirt - M&S
Wet Look Leggings - New Look
Boots - New Look

Happy Easter!
Love Leah x


18 comments:

  1. cute blog !!

    thanks for sharing :)

    lovely blog :)



    would love to know your thoughts on my new post Jadiee'sLittleBlog

    MyBlogloving

    MyFacebook

    Have a nice day

    Jade

    would u like to follow each other ? let me know :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That outfit is so cute!
    Happy Easter weekend!
    -Jenna <3
    Follow me back?? The Chic Cupcake

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. It's amazing on it's own or as a base! x

      Delete
  4. Your makeup looks gorgeous and your outfit is perfect - love black & white :)

    Style Sunrise ☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your stunning eye MU, so effective <3

    Sophie | soinspo xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. As everyone above me, the eyeshadow is stunning! It really suits you. Love the top too! :)

    www.makeupmusingsandmechanics.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the eyeshadow! It's totally the look I always aim for, haha.

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely loove your makeup! Simply stunning! I have nominated you for the Liebster Award up on my blog, check it out if you like! :) http://blueberrystacey.blogspot.ru/2015/04/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric