Tuesday 14 October 2014

Review ||| Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk Range

A 3 for 2 offer in Boots always draws me in and recently I've been more into trying to look after my hair more carefully. I've stepped away from the straighteners and I'm embracing my mad curls! I've been trying to find something that will strengthen my hair as each strand of my hair is really thin so it has a tendency to snap which doesn't help when I'm lusting for really long hair!

I've stopped to look at the Organix hair range for a while but for some reason never bought anything from them. I think it's because the shampoo and conditioner both retail at £6.99 which is the pricier end of drugstore products. It's not exactly a 2 for £6 Herbal Essences job is it?! Anyway, I took the plunge and decided to get the Coconut range purely because the words 'strength' and 'elasticity' drew me in and the smell is amazing! Like, it makes me want to taste it it smells so good. I picked up the shampoo, conditioner and the anti-breakage serum which was free with the 3 for 2 offer. Winner!





I've been using this range for about a month now and I really am loving it. The shampoo lathers really well and the organic coconut oils within both the shampoo and conditioner make my hair feel soft and manageable once I get out of the shower. I then use the anti-breakage serum on towel-dried hair which makes it so  much easier to run a wide-tooth comb through my hair and I've noticed my hair looks much smoother and less frizzy once I've applied it. All three products contain whipped egg white proteins which is the ingredient which helps add strength and elasticity. I love that this brand includes natural ingredients within their products instead of the often harsh chemicals and I would recommend buying these if you are looking to strengthen your hair or if you want a hair product which smells delicious! 

This description is also on the shampoo and conditioner

The only slight negative I'd have to say is the serum is quite sticky but I dry my hair immediately after applying it so I don't notice it being sticky in my hair at all. I just notice it on my hands once I've applied it so that's just me being picky.

Let me know if you've tried anything from Organix! They have so many different ranges so I'd love to know if you recommend any!

Love Leah x


34 comments:

  1. Sounds amazing! I love the smell of coconut (despite hating the taste) so I may have to give these a try - I'm always looking for something new and better for my hair! xx

    www.eleanorbroome.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not usually mad keen on coconut but this smells amazing xx

      Delete
  2. i love coconut, i'll definitely check this out!

    xx fameliquorlove // bloglovin // instagram

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love anything coconut scented as it reminds me of holidays. These sound really great :) xx

    www.MissMakeupMagpie.com ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This sounds like it would be perfect for you then :) x

      Delete
  4. I love organix, although I've never tried any of their coconut products! That serum sounds fantastic!
    -Sisi
    Modern Beauty Girl
    Other Modern Girl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh I bet this does smell delicious like you say! Sounds fab! :)

    Style Sunrise☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you really love these which is great! im just wondering i live in Australia and things are so over priced here its not even funny! These retail here for about $15ish i think, would you say they are good enough to still pay this? xx

    http://pinkpetalreview.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I've heard of how expensive it is before! I'm not sure how much $15 equates to in the UK sorry :( they are definitely lovely products though in my opinion xx

      Delete
  7. You make this sound amazing.

    Ah, I practically fall for anything coconut. I'll keep an eye out for this :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These sounds really good i bet it makes your hair feel really soft and healthy
    i want to try this
    your blog is really nice
    www.misslaurenmorgan.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does, I definitely recommend giving them a go.
      thank you :)

      Delete
  9. I love the Organix hair range. All their products smell amazing!!

    Leonie ♥ IkonikBeauty

    ReplyDelete
  10. NEVER TRY THIS, LOOKS NICE

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I might have to try these!

    www.skinandroses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Me too! I've also been trying to take good care of my hair these days after alot of damage gone into my hair. I've always been wanting to try something from that brand, and it sounds like they do a good job. thanks for sharing!

    Nivii x
    Nivii's Diary | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome - hope you enjoy if you try them! x

      Delete
  13. I love the smell of coconut, so I know I'll love this xx

    LauraThinksAbout

    ReplyDelete
  14. I see this range everytime I walk in to boots, think about buying it and then don't!
    Looks like next time, I'm going to have to get it haha!

    Claire xo
    Claire Bodily| Beauty Blog ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was me until I finally bought it, money well spent! x

      Delete
  15. This range sounds really, really divine! The smell of coconut milk is so gorgeous, it always reminds me of a tropical holiday, never a bad thing ;)

    Sophie | soinspo xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. This range does sound really good ive also heard a lot of other people talking about this trip to the shops for me then haha, mill x x

    http://millieerosee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  17. i love the smell of coconut - might have to pick these up with the 3 for 2 offer! x

    whatbeckyloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. hi dear!! nice review!! i really love coconut products cause the way the smell!! im your new follower! hope you can visit mine and follow me too! kisses!:)

    www.fashionizein.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love this stuff too - it smells amazing. Need to go buy some the next time i'm in the UK! Thanks for reminding me ;-)
    www.englishgirlturningparisian.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I heard that coconut is a great skin moisturizer but I never thought it would be great for the hair, too. Great review and you've got a lovely blog.
    Would you like to follow each other?

    http://heidepadilla.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric