Friday 12 September 2014

Review ||| Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge for Lips and Cheeks

I have a review for you today! I picked up this lovely little pot in New York and I can say, hand on heart, that I've been loving this product ever since I got it. I usually stay away from things that can be used on both lips and cheeks because I always end up just using it on my lips as I usually hate cream-based cheek products. HOWEVER, I am really loving this for both lips and cheeks! Hoorah!
    




I got this in the shade 24 Fresh Melon - a gorgeous and subtle light peach shade. As soon as I apply it, I find it melts onto your lips/cheeks making it super blendable and easy to apply. It leaves the most lovely natural looking glow on your cheeks without being to pigmented to make you look like a clown! Never a good look. On your lips, I guess it leaves a nude look and I have had people ask what I'm wearing which is always nice!
The only down side I'd say is the smell. It doesn't really have much of a scent only that standard clay-type smell you find when a scent hasn't been added but I guess as this is a cheek product too, it makes sense for it not to smell of much so I can't complain!
I would definitely recommend this though if you are looking for a lovely subtle peach product which has more than one use which is easy to apply.


Love Leah x

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this blush. Getting one that looks natural can be tricky but this looks great.
    http://www.sweetwordsprettypictures.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a lovely shade and consistency x

      Delete
  2. i love multi use products, they are perfect for travelling with

    over on my blog I am having a real techniques, ysl and barry m giveaway:

    http://milliecbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/real-techniques-ysl-and-barry-m-giveaway.html

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this colour of the blush <3

    Let me know about idea, following each other. I'm from Slovenia!

    www.blogvivalavida.com

    Katja

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric