Sunday 6 April 2014

Boohoo Haul!

Hello!

I recently went on an (accidental) online shopping spree. I didn't do too badly though and came out alive with 4 items in total from boohoo. I've always had a strong and slightly inappropriate love for boohoo and it's fairly priced, good quality clothes so it's always slightly dangerous when I decide to explore their site.

As the warmer weather is approaching, I couldn't resist these two perfect dresses for Summer. So naughty. In my defense, at £15 each, they were too good to ignore. *slaps wrist*
Disclaimer: Please excuse the shoddy photography. I quickly took these on my phone!











The next two dresses I ordered are more suitable  for cooler days as they are quite thick yet sooooo cosy!
I think they're so cute, especially the baby pink and white collared dress. I'd definitely pair this with black tights and some cute ballet pumps.






                                                                   Happy Shopping!
                                                                       Love Leah x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric