Sunday 6 April 2014

My All Time Favourite Shampoo and Conditioner...

Low and behold, hands-down the most amazing, beautifully scrumptious, life saving (well, hair saving) shampoo and conditioner of all time....... *drum roll*


MORROCAN OIL HYDRATING SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER
As a recovering straightening addict (addict level: 10/10) my hair is truly damaged. My hair was naturally very curly (I'm talking tight uncontrollable ringlets refusing to be tamed!) so in I went with the straighteners on a daily basis to try and calm things down a little. However, a year later and I have severely broken, damaged and dry hair. Yep, I'm crying inside. My hair is also apparently very distressed as it now refuses to be as curly as it was and instead is sort of limp and very dry. WELL DONE ME.
I've always loved the Moroccan Oil hair products; each strand of my hair is so thin and breakable that I really do need a good shampoo/conditioner to help nourish my hair and keep it healthy. After one wash and condition, my hair already feels softer, shinier and hopefully it will soon start to make my hair happy again after a few more uses. Welcome back into my life Moroccan oil, you have been missed!

What are your favourite shampoos and conditioners? I'd love to know!

Love Leah x

P.s Apologies for the slightly missed orange M on the bottles in the picture above. I had a bit of a fight trying to get them out of the packaging!!

6 comments:

  1. I have never tried their shampoos however love their oil! might have to give this a go!

    http://thisgirlloveschic.blogspot.co.uk/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the oil is great too! The shampoos smell exactly the same as the oil so I'd recommend getting them even if it is just for the scent! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. "WELL DONE ME" made me giggle. Bless you, it's not your fault, we are a generation of straightening addicts! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! Thanks for your reassurance! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this shampoo! I swear my it!

    Dani xo
    Laceandlovexo.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gorgeous isn't it! The smell is amazing too x

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric