Friday 11 April 2014

Bourjois and L'oreal Liquid Lipsticks

So it looks like liquid lipsticks are soon to be the new make-up craze this year and I can't wait to try them out! I have a select few lip stains which I really love (mainly ELF) so when I saw that Bourjois (one of my favourite brands) and L'oreal (a new favourite of mine) have brought out a new collection of these liquid lippys, I was mega excited! 
As I've mentioned before, I really love red/purple lip shades - I feel really confident in wearing them and just feel better in myself when I have a bold lippy on! I know a lot of people aren't comfortable wearing them (for example my friend insists darker lipsticks don't suit her) but I strongly believe red or purple coloured lipsticks suit everyone. It's just being confident enough to wear them. If you don't feel confident wearing them then you are automatically going to think they look awful on you no matter how much you want to wear it! 
So, here is the perfect excuse to try out colours you wouldn't usually (and in my case, buy even more make-up which I don't need). 
Described as 'colour shots', Bourjois have released a collection called the 'Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Lipsticks' - you can find them here. I'm so excited to try these out! Anything described as having 'intense colour' and I'm sold. Has anybody else tried them yet? They are priced at £8.99 so you're standard price really for Bourjois however I do hope they are worth the money.
L'oreal have also released their collection 'L'extraordinaire by Colour Riche' which again are priced at £8.99 - you can find them here.  There are five 'statement shades' and 4 'subtle shades' - I already have my eye on 'Fuchsia Drama' and 'Ruby Opera'. 
Lip products are my absolute favourite make-up products to buy so well done Bourjois and L'oreal, you have made me very happy. Now all that's left to do is buy them and try them out ha ha.

Love Leah x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric