Saturday 12 April 2014

Moroccan Oil vs. Argan Oil

If you are looking for a hair treatment to really nourish your hair, help repair split ends and generally make your hair stronger, healthier and shinier then look no further than Moroccan Oil. This product really is the holy grail hair treatment for people all over the world including celebrities and hair stylists. But, why? Well, in my personal opinion, even putting the oil on your hair makes it look instantly healthier and my goodness, the smell is just AMAZING. I don't really know how to describe it but I get hints of vanilla from it and I have never come across anybody who has not raved about the amazing aromas of this product. 
This 25ml bottle literally lasts me around two months as I only use a tiny amount due to the high concentration of it. I usually buy it online for a cheaper price - on feelunique.com it is £13.45 which you can find here. I really recommend this hair treatment - it is just fabulous, amazing, wonderful and so on!

A cheaper alternative is Argan Oil - another amazing hair treatment but at a cheaper price.What's not to like?! My personal favourite one to get is the 100ml bottle from Boots for £9.99. You can find that here!
As you can see on the bottle, it claims to nourish dry, damaged hair along with smoothing frizz out and providing protection. I really love this product as it does help tame my hair when it's having a wild day (which is rather often!!!) and makes my hair look healthier. However, I do find this product to be quite heavy on the hair as it comes out quite thick whereas the Moroccan Oil is light - if that makes sense! One pump of this is plenty for thick hair or if you have thinner hair then I would start with around half a pump and build it up if you feel you want/need more.
Let me know if you have used Moroccan Oil/Argan Oil or both!

Love Leah x

4 comments:

  1. Oh I wanna try the Moroccan oil, I read so much good about it!

    Sarah x
    www.palmtreesandheels.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely worth investing in some! :) x

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric