Tuesday 8 April 2014

Liebster Award Nomination!



I've seen this award floating around cyberspace in several blogs and had absolutely no idea what it was - I still don't know what 'liebster' means?! Anyone? I do now know that it is for new bloggers - a way of putting recently formed blogs into the spotlight I guess!
I have been nominated by Rebecca-Kate of Style Rehearsal - you should definitely check out her blog :) Thanks for nominating! 

Rules:
1. Thank the nominee and provide a link to their blog
2. Answer 11 questions they set you
3. List 11 facts about yourself
4. Nominate 11 bloggers with 200 followers or under
5. Inform them of their nomination!

Set questions by Rebecca-Kate

1. How long have you been blogging?
A mere three days!

2. Whats your favourite past time?
When I'm not in uni/doing uni work (which isn't very often!) I enjoy catching up with tv, reading blogs, watching you tube videos (particularly beauty related) and going out with my friends!

3. Favourite clothing item?
I'm not really sure to be honest - I love my leather jacket which I got from Oasis last year, I wear it all the time. I also love my pyjamas if that counts! I'd go outside in them if it was deemed acceptable.

4. Favourite beauty item?
Bourgeois Healthy Mix Foundation. Whenever I try other foundations I always turn back to this one in the end. 

5. What made you begin blogging?
I love reading other beauty blogs such as Zoella, Tanya Burr, Sprinkle of Glitter and many, many others so I thought I'd give it a twirl! It's only been three days and I'm loving interacting with other bloggers, it's great.

6. Favourite high end brand?
MAC. I realise this may not be as high end as some such as YSL or Giorgio Armani but as a student, MAC is about as far as it goes at the minute. If only money was no option!

7. Favourite drug store brand?
I had to think about this one! I don't think I have a favourite. If I had to pick one I'd probably say bourgeois just because if they stopped the brand then that would mean my favourite foundation wouldn't be around anymore and that would make me very sad!

8. Favourite high-street store?
Pretty much everyone's favourite but it has to be Topshop. A close second would be New Look though for the shoes!

9. Best item purchased in the last 12 months?
Argan oil - it's just amazing. I tried to find something similar to Moroccan Oil at a cheaper price and I succeeded! 

10. Favourite film?
It just has to be Frozen! This was the first film that popped into my head. Olaf is just the cutest, funniest thing! Ah I love it!

11. I want to be able to give a substantial amount of money to various charities before I die. When it comes to charity, it really is all about money for progress to happen. So hopefully I can be able to help.

I made it to the end! So now I have to list 11 facts about me:

1. I am 20 years old, soon to be 21 in July!
2. I study English Literature at University and I hopefully graduate in July! 
3. I have only ever had one pet - a rabbit named Tilly.
4. I'm really good with time management. I hate people who are late all the time so I try my best to be on time for everything as I hate the thought of people having to wait around for me!
5. Sometimes I can be really quiet and just don't say anything - not because I'm shy or in a bad mood or anything - I just sometimes can't be bothered delving into conversation! I don't think this is a good thing ha ha. Most of the time I'm chatty if you're chatty with me though.
6. I have a Clogau Gold necklace which my Dad bought me just before he died which I will cherish forever. I used to wear it all the time but now I keep it safely tucked away in it's little box and rarely show it to anybody.
7. I am Welsh! I don't have a Welsh accent though and I can only speak little bits of Welsh.
8. I wear a signet ring which I have not taken off since I was eleven years old (apart from P.E at school where I was made to but lets forget about that!)
9. I am a Corrie addict!
10. Finally, I'm known to be too honest sometimes  in the sense that if someone asks if they look good in something, I can't lie and say yes if I think something else would look better! At least you know you can rely on me for an honest answer ha ha.

So there's all my questions answered!

I nominate:
1. Georgina of bakeitblonde
2. Laura of sugarmakeupdoll
3. Milly of millydaydream
4. Elisabeth of elisabethrilatt
5. Sophie Jade of sophiejc
6. Barb of dailybarb
7. Jade of rottenredcherry
8. Becky of bexistential
9. Jackie of soundskindachic
10. Elizabeth of littlebeautybloge
11. Katie of katiesjabber

Your questions are (some pinched off Rebecca-Kate):

1.  How long have you been blogging for?
2. What is your favourite mascara?
3. What is your favourite lipstick?
4. If you could only ever have one make-up item for the rest of your life, what would it be?
4. Where do you shop the most?
5. What is your favourite perfume?
6. Best item purchased in the last 12 months?
7. What is your favourite hair product?
8. Best thing to take your make-up off with?
9. Favourite drug store brand?
10. Favourite moisturizer?
11. Favourite thing about blogging?

Love Leah x








No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric