Wednesday 9 April 2014

Sanctuary Spa Body Moisture Spray & Creamy Body Wash Review

As my other post reviewing the Sanctuary Spa Luxury Bath Float seemed to interest fellow bloggers, I thought I'd continue with the Sanctuary theme and write about two of their other products which I really enjoy using - the moisture spray and the body wash! I was given these products one Christmas and love them so much that I have repurchased them myself numerous times although, I believe they have changed the packaging for the body wash now which I shall link below.

Body Moisture Spray
This comes out as a very fine mist therefore it takes minimal effort to rub it in the skin unlike other thicker moisturizing creams! Containing sweet almond and jojoba (I love anything with this in), it smells really lovely - rather sweeter than other Sanctuary products such as their bath float which is a more spicy scent. I find that a 250ml bottle of this lasts me for months as you really don't need a lot - too much can make your skin feel quite greasy. It has the consistency of a body oil so the spray top is handy in making sure you don't overdo it! Pictured below is my 250ml bottle however, online I can only seem to find the 150ml bottle which retails at £5.50. Perhaps they have reduced the bottle size - like I say, they last for ages and I also have a back-up spare too so I haven't had to purchase it for a while! You can purchase it here.

Creamy Body Wash
I don't usually like to spend a lot of money on body washes when there are so many lovely ones in Boots/Superdrug/Tesco for as little as £1 such as the Radox range. However, this Sanctuary body wash is one of my all time favourites and when there is a little 3 for 2 offer on in Boots - it's hard to say no! I find it to be really moisturizing and concentrated - one of the main thing I love about Sanctuary is the high concentration levels meaning they are worth the money you pay for them. I guess you get what you pay for! The body wash also contains rich almond, calming sandalwood and soothing patchouli - all great ingredients for nourishing skin. I believe this is now called the 12 Hour Moisturizing Shower Cream (correct me if I'm wrong!) which you can find here. At £6.50 it is a little pricey but I definitely recommend it!

What are your favourite Sanctuary products?
Love Leah x




No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric