Monday 14 July 2014

Memory Box

I recently had the idea of buying a memory box where I can keep all things that mean something to me in one special place to prevent things that I want to keep getting misplaced/lost. I really feel like this is such an important thing to do as I often find myself saying "Oh where have I put it?!" or "Oh no, I can't find it!"
There is nothing more irritating than losing something that you really wanted to keep hold of, right?
I've especially learnt this since losing my Dad three years ago so this is a special place where I can keep little memories of him in one place such as all the tickets from concerts we always used to go to. Not only that but little things in general where people have thought of you such as postcards or special birthday cards. 
So I bought my little memory box and have started it as of July 2014! It sort of feels like a relief in a weird way as before I had things scattered about in different places. Now I know exactly where all my keepsakes are.

Does anyone else do this? :)
Love Leah x





2 comments:

  1. I like your idea. I too have something similar but I put all different things in a notebook that I have especially made for this.
    P.S.: sorry for your loss...

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds like a lovely idea too.
      Thank you very much xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric