Tuesday 15 July 2014

NEW YOOORK

I'm lucky enough to say I'm going to New York in less than two weeks to celebrate my 21st birthday! *happy dances everywhere around the room* 
I'm so excited having never been before yet this is the first family holiday myself and my Mum have been on since my Dad died three years ago so it's kinda bittersweet I guess. Still, I know how amazing it is going to be and how fortunate I am to be able to go. 



Has anyone else ever been and any places you would recommend going??

Love Leah x

4 comments:

  1. I really wanna go to New York!!
    Keep in touch xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love New York! I've been 3 times before and I'm moving to upstate New York in a month for a year abroad. I'd definitely recommend Central Park, The Top of the Rock at the Rockefeller Centre and of course 5th avenue for shopping! Bloomingdales and Bergdorfs are the best department stores in my opinion :)
    Hope you have a great trip!
    Sophie x
    http://makeupmanhattanandmarc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow that'll be amazing for you! Thanks for the recommendations!! xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric