Wednesday 9 July 2014

My Two Cents On The Product Everyone Has Blogged About | Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water

Can I just start by saying what on earth is Micellar?! It sounds so scientific and fancy and oh so confusing. Boy was I right. By just Googling this term, the first definition that comes up is Wikipedia defining the word 'micelle' as follows: 

Particle of colloidal divisions that exists in equilibrium with the molecules or ions in solution from which it is formed. 

Ermmm what?!

I can say though that this product is as cool as it sounds and my make-up came off with no problem at all.
No struggling and tugging and wiping and battling to get off that mascara that just will.not.budge.
So apparently, according to Garnier, the water is like a magnet and lifts away make-up and dirt from the skin. A pretty cool and accurate description I'd say!

I have to admit that I only purchased this today as it was on offer with a 1/3 off the regular price of £5 and because of all the fabulous reviews circulating the blogging world. However, it definitely didn't disappoint and I feel like this will become a much loved product even after only using it once!

Love Leah x





4 comments:

  1. My sister also owns this product and I've used it a couple of times. It is good and all the make up goes off. Lovely post.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep seeing this pop all over blogs and I'm tempted to try it.

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now is the time if you're in the UK whilst it's on offer! :) x

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric