Wednesday 9 July 2014

Sophie Kinsella | I've Got Your Number

Hey gals and pals. 
If anyone is after a hilarious, light-hearted, can't-put-it-down kinda Summer read then this book is definitely worth picking up and spending the best part of 3 hours reading. One word: fabulous!

Honestly, Sophie Kinsella is definitely up there as one of my favourite Chick Lit authors and has absolutely done it again with this novel. I may be behind in reading this as it was released in 2012 but I honestly have had no time to read books for pleasure. Instead, my degree in English Literature has resulted in reading mountains of compulsory books which I basically have had to analyze and tear to pieces.

WELL NOT THIS ONE MISS KINSELLA.

I don't want to give too much away but all you need to know is it involves a girl, a lost ring and a claimed mobile phone along with comedy, romance and a lot of fun!

Happy reading!

Love Leah x







4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Any Sophie Kinsella book and you'll be onto a winner xx

      Delete
  2. I love a good chick lit book and always find Sophie's books to be easy enjoyable reads. Haven't read this one tho, might have to add it to my ever growing to read list! :)

    Emma x
    Writing Essays With Wine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great read and really funny! x

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric