Tuesday 1 July 2014

June Favorites??!

Can someone please pinch me and confirm that it is actually July now?! June went so unbelievably quick which makes me really sad as it was the last month I would ever spend in my uni town as a student. So now I'm all moved back home as a soon to be English Lit graduate - bittersweet I guess. The past three years at uni have been the best ever and even though I'm really proud of myself for achieving a degree, it is so sad to say it's all come to an end now. All good things come to an end as they say! Anyway, if you are still reading you're probably wanting to see my favorites of June. After all that's why you clicked here! 
*Note to self... stop rambling* 

I picked up the MUA Power Pout Colour Intense Tint & Balm (what a mouthful) in Superdrug recently as I'd never seen them before and any form of lip product instantly draws me in! I've got to say that for £3 each, they are completely amazing for such a cheap price. The colour really stays on your lips for hours, they are really creamy and feel really light on and they smell minty! 


I got two in the colours 'Irreplaceable' which is a lovely purple/pink and 'Broken Hearted' which is quite a bright pink.


I've been wearing either one of these balms mostly every day - either in the day or for a night-time look. I completely recommend giving these a twirl if you enjoy using other lip crayons but are on the search for a cheaper alternative.

Another product from MUA I picked up is their 'Undressed' eyeshadow palette. I'm completely addicted to the Heaven and Earth palette which is a staple in my make-up collection. I literally use it every day so thought it's about time I tried another one of their palette's out and for £4, who can even resist. The pigmentation is AMAZING and the colours, as you can see below, are absolutely beautiful.




Moving on from MUA and a sort of simple yet brilliant product is the L'oreal Super Liner Black Lacquer. I am certain this is the best liquid eyeliner I have ever tried for easy application and colour intensity. It glides on really smoothly and stays on all day/night without budging yet is easily removed with make-up remover. I absolutely love this and I'm so glad I bought it - definitely recommend!!


Another product I've been loving is something I found recently from a Marie Claire event I attended last year in London which I completely forgot I had! It is the L'Occitane En Provence Dry Skin Hand Cream.


I find I get really dry skin on the back of my hands yet this has instantly made my hands so much smoother. Goodbye scaly hands! (I realise how gross that sounds) It feels so luxurious to apply - like you are applying silk or something! The smell is of shea butter so if any of you love the shea butter products in The Body Shop, you would really love this!

Finally, my last pick for June is a gorgeous nail polish called a Ciate Paint Pot in the colour Ivory Queen. It is a lovely shimmery peach shade which is perfect for Summer if you wanted more of a nude nail!


Monthly favorites posts have to be the ones I enjoy reading most so I'd love to hear what everyone else has been enjoying?!

Lots of love
Leah x

6 comments:

  1. Great post,dear!
    Keep in touch xoxo
    Antonella <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually don’t own all that much from MUA! But I do love L'Occitane hand cream!

    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I recommend trying the eyeshadow palettes. So cheap and such good quality! x

      Delete
  3. I love MUA make up too, love this post!

    www.internetlyaddicted.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric