Sunday 25 May 2014

Bargain Argan Oil Shampoo & Conditioner

I've said in a few of my blog posts now that I seriously love argan oil. It has to be one of my must-have products that my hair is truly grateful for! So when I came across an argan oil shampoo and conditioner for only £1 each which were recommended to me by a friend, I had to try them out. As every beauty addict will know, argan oil and moroccan oil is pricey so I was kinda skeptical about using these as I was adamant that they just won't be as good as the 'real' argan oil products out there. Truth be told, they aren't as good which is no surprise what with the extremely low price. BUT, I really enjoy using this shampoo and conditioner and find them to really make my hair soft and fly away free. Plus, the smell is gorgeous!


I bought these in Bodycare and I haven't seen them anywhere else but they are possibly in other low price drugstores which I just haven't been in. I do really recommend trying these out if you are a lover of argan oil and want to find a cheaper alternative. Of course, I still prefer Moroccan Oil products as nothing else works as well on my hair for keeping it nourished and in good condition. Like I always say though, I like to try out new things and obviously when an argan oil product is available for £1 I'm not gonna ignore it!



If anyone has tried this, let me know what you think! 

Love Leah x

6 comments:

  1. I love this shampoo & conditioner! I found it at my local B&M store but haven't been able to find it there since :( xx
    http://littlebirdie17.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really! The only other place I know of is Bodycare x

      Delete
  2. Haven't tried them but they look like such a bargain!

    I tagged you in the Would You Rather tag on my blog if you wanna check it out and do the tag yourself :)

    http://blondepout.blogspot.ie/2014/05/would-you-rather-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. my hair is so dry because I have dip dye so I love using oils! I haven't tried argon yet though so will definitely be giving these a go, coconut oil is also really good, would love if you could check out my blog :)

    Istylethereforeiiwear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely recommend trying them out! x

      Delete
  4. These sound incredible and such a low price too!! I noticed the hair oil in Primark x

    www.krystelcouture.com | Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric