Thursday 22 May 2014

KMS California - Worth the price?

Hello! 
It is coming to that time of year in the UK where the weather is getting hotter and the Sun is finally making an appearance - yay! If you're anything like me though, the blasting rays can make your hair very dry and very frizzy so a hair savior product is essential to keep your locks in a healthy condition! Now I absolutely swear by the Moroccan Oil range as I've previously mentioned in an older post - despite the expensive price, I really think it's worth it as it makes my hair look/feel healthy, shiny, soft and in good condition. It's always nice to try out different products though so I've recently returned to a hair care range I used to use all the time which is KMS California. My hairdresser that I've gone to for years swears by these products and has sold them in his salon since I can remember so I have started using their Moisture Repair Shampoo, Silk Sheen Conditioner and Silk Sheen Leave-in Conditioner. 


As I have curly hair where each strand is very fine, my hair can often get tangled and messy if I don't use a good hair product.  I've found that the Moisture Repair shampoo helps to keep my hair manageable and in a good condition and I can't even describe how soft my hair feels afterwards! On top of this, the smell is absolutely gorgeous and lingers on my hair too which is a bonus! After using this with the rinse-out Silk Sheen conditioner, I was able to run a comb through my hair with no trouble at all. It made my hair look healthy and shiny along with the leave-in conditioner which is very lightweight and doesn't feel sticky on your hair in the slightest. 


On www.lookfantastic.com, you can purchase the big bottles of shampoo and conditioner at a price of £16.83 each which I think is a good price considering the size of the bottle (750ml). The leave-in conditioner can be purchased at a price of  £12.75 on www.feelunique.com for 150ml however I don't think the bottle is going to last very long for a person who uses the spray every day.*holds hand up*

Has anyone else used any KMS products? I'd love to know! 

Love Leah x

4 comments:

  1. I've never heard of these products but I'd love to try them - I have seriously frizzy hair! Where is the best place to by them?

    Charlotte xo
    charlotterees.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely buy online as the RRP for the big bottles are around £30 whereas you can buy them on http://www.lookfantastic.com/brands/kms-california.list for £16.83 :) x

      Delete
  2. I really like the Styling and leave-in conditioners from KMS but don't really rate the shampoo's and conditioners. Even the 'moisture' ones have dried out my hair.
    But you look like you have much more luscious hair than mine so I guess different products work for different people :)
    Just found your blog and really like it!
    Kelsey x
    www.thehlz.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw that's a shame, they work really well for me :)
      Thank you! xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric