Wednesday 21 May 2014

Spring Primark Haul!

Primark and I have a love/hate relationship; either I go in and find a wardrobe full of stuff that I love or find absolutely nothing and leave severely disappointed. When I ventured into the store a few days back, I found myself picking up a few bits that are cute for Spring time and even for the Summer  months which are quickly approaching! 

Apologies for the poor quality! I only have access to my iPhone camera at the mo!!
From left to right:

Hot pink smock top: I picked this up on the reduced section which always makes me feel extremely satisfied in Primark to get a cheap top even cheaper! Maybe I'm a cheap skate. Actually no, I prefer bargain hunter! This top was originally £6 and I got it for £3 so evidently, I couldn't just leave it behind even if it could do with being slightly bigger on me. Not sure if this will still be available so have a rummage through the reduced section girls! 

Tan Sandals: I saw a random pair of these cute sandals chucked on the floor (standard procedure for Primark, right?!) and ended up scouring the entire shoe section to find these as I loved the simple detail with no gaudy jewels that a lot of Primark sandals seem to have this season. Eventually I found them and put them straight into my basket. For £4, who can resist another pair of shoes?

Patterned Collar Blouse: Anyone who knows me knows that I LOVE tops/shirts with collars to the extent that I get mocked if I buy something without a collar! But I couldn't leave this, not when the pattern is so gorgeous. It immediately caught my eye especially with the cute tie knot which I thought would look great with shorts for the Summer. This cost £5 which I was surprised by as the material is so soft and feels lovely unlike the cardboard feel Primark's tops often obtain!

Peach Flower Skorts: Skorts are massively on trend at the moment. I've not owned a pair since I was about 15 so when I saw the gorgeous peach colour with the lovely flower pattern, I immediately picked them up. They are high waisted with a delicate zip up the back so would look great with a top tucked in. These cost £7 and I think they are going to be one of my favourite Summer items this year!

Has anyone else found anything they love from Primark recently?

Love Leah x

4 comments:

  1. oooh, love everything, the patterns and colours - can never go wrong with having a little look in Primark...there's always something nice :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Primark, for the prices they offer you can't knock it! The skorts are so nice, and so much cheaper than some other similar ones I've seen! x

    www.stylerehearsal.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They came in another colour too but I can't remember what now. I was too enamoured with the peach ones! x

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric