Monday 19 May 2014

Review: Maybelline The Falsies Volume Express Mascara

After hearing so many good things about this mascara from various beauty guru's on you tube, I couldn't not go out and purchase The Falsies Mascara. Maybelline claims its fans out lashes from corner to corner to make lashes appear visible and I can honestly say, this is one of the best mascara's I have ever tried.


The wand is what Maybelline describes as a 'spoon brush' so it manages to grip every single lash and as result, every lash is coated. It really lengthened my lashes and fanned them out beautifully and after one coat, I was pretty happy with how they were and didn't feel the need for another coat. 
Creepy eye pics to follow...

I feel like this is going to be my new favourite mascara! Has anyone else tried it?
I 100% recommend!

Love Leah x

2 comments:

  1. Wow your lashes look fab! I have been looking for a great drugstore mascara. Is this your fave? I will have to try it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is my second fave; Max Factor False Lash is my all time fave but you should defo try this :) x

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric