Friday 16 May 2014

FOTD!

This evening I took my Mum out for dinner as a belated birthday treat as her actual birthday fell on my dissertation deadline - typical right? Now that I'm free from uni work (yay!) we tootled off to Frankie & Bennys for what is my greatest love at all - food. This deep love meant I completely forgot to take pictures and dived straight in but hey ho, a burger is pretty standard and not necessarily photo-worthy! I wish I could say I'd ordered something more fancy but I'm just not into the whole fancy food thing; I know what I like and I stick with it hence the plain burger dive-in situation. Anyway, as we were only going to Frankie & Bennys, I kept my make-up simple and went for black liquid liner with nude lipstick - some may see this as fabulous, others may see this as completely boring and unworthy of reading but if you've made it this far....I salute you!
Here's a shameless/awkward/sortofsmiling selfie:


Face: 
L'Oreal True Match foundation in N1 Ivory applied with Real Techniques Expert Face Brush
Maybelline Matte Maker Mattifying Powder in 10 Classic Ivory
Mac Bronzing Powder in Golden
Collection 2000 Blush in 02 Bashful

Eyebrows:
Seventeen Brow's That! Brow Kit

Eyes:
L'Oreal Super Liner Black Laquer 
Maybelline The Falsies Mascara in Black Drama

Lips:
L'Oreal Collection Privee in Eva's Nude (as mentioned in my last post) :)

Dress is from Boohoo!

Love Leah x

Ps. I realise the title of this post is face of the day as I didn't know if face of the evening is a thing! Is it a thing? Haha x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric