Thursday 15 May 2014

Review: L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Collection Privee

I feel like I haven't blogged in FOREVER! I've been so busy with finishing my degree that I've had no time to myself to do anything productive other than battling with my dissertation, essay writing and exam revision. Finally I've reached the light at the end of the tunnel and have finished uni forever which is the strangest yet most liberating feeling ever. Hopefully this blog post isn't too boring but I want to talk about a lipstick I have been LOVING recently and by loving I mean wearing-it-every-day sorta loving...
*drum roll*
L'Oreal Collection Privee by Eva in the shade Eva's Nude (Barely Golden). 
Slightly confused at first as the shade on the packaging simply says Eva's Nude as seen here...
...yet when I looked online, the shade is apparently Barely Golden nb2. Don't know what that's all about but the shade is definitely EVA'S NUDE in the Boots store unless I'm completely mis-reading this. 
Anyway! I picked this up in Boots a couple of weeks ago (3 for 2 wahoo!) after constantly passing this collection and debating whether to treat myself. I have a ton of nude lipsticks and my way of thinking was 'do I really need ANOTHER plain old nude lipstick?' The answer clearly was yes, of course I do. So glad I did! This shade is a gorgeous peachy, nude tone and it actually smells like talc powder which I didn't think I'd like but once I smelled it in the shop, I immediately loved it. It smells like it belongs a high-end brand and is SO creamy and lovely and mmm - can you tell I love this lipstick?


I have found it lasts for hours and doesn't fade quickly like a lot of drugstore lipsticks so high-five to L'Oreal for that one. At £8.19, it is quite pricey for a drugstore lipstick when a lipstick from MAC can be bought for £4 extra but this really does level with the quality of brands such as MAC and I really recommend it. 

Has anyone else bought a lipstick from this collection?

Love Leah x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric