Thursday 21 August 2014

Review ||| Benefit Boi-ing Industrial-Strength Concealer

I've had a couple of requests to review the Benefit Boi-ing Concealer so of course I was going to! One word for this product = love.

Let's get the negatives out of the way first. I bought this in America for $20 which equates to around £12 which is slightly cheaper than what it retails for over here in the UK which is £17.50. Now, I don't usually like to pay this amount of money for a concealer just because I feel like drugstore ones are just as good. What usually sucks me in with higher end products is the luxurious packaging which, lets face it, this product really doesn't have.



Yes, the cardboard box is cute but the actual concealer is contained within a standard plastic circular pot where the lid spins off. So it really wasn't the packaging which sucked me in on this one. It was the amazing reviews I'd read about it and the fact that it has won awards! I had to find out for myself what the fuss was about.

So, quickly stemming away from my negative opinions on the packaging! The actual formula is a thick yet creamy consistency which I find needs minimal blending considering how thick it is. It is SO pigmented and is a very heavy coverage - I guess the whole 'industrial strength' thing makes sense!!


It covers any blemishes or dark spots PERFECTLY with only a small amount of product needed so I can see this concealer lasting me a long time. Like seriously, I may even still have this in the year 2020. I got mine in the lightest shade (01) just because I have pale skin anyway and I find the palest shades always brighten up my under eye circles. I always recommend buying concealer in a lighter shade to your foundation.



It has quickly become my new favourite concealer and I truly recommend you try this if you are looking for a wonderful concealer and you don't  mind spending a bit more on something that will last you ages.

Love Leah x

9 comments:

  1. I used to love this stuff, it's such a lovely texture!

    Sam xo sjmcdf

    ReplyDelete
  2. This stuff sounds so lovely! It's almost my life's mission to find the perfect concealer haha! x

    Sunaina ❃

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought this the other day and I'm so in love!!! I like your new blog design by the way! x

    www.stylerehearsal.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you love it as much as I do!
      Thank you! x

      Delete
  4. Great blog. Maybe want to follow each other? If yes, just follow me, and i follow you back. :)
    xoxo
    http://smellofpeony.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya, I have nominated you for the Liebster Awards. Have a look at my blog for rules and good luck :) x

    www.dustypearle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. great in depth review, I've been thinking about buying this so your post is really helpful! Its so expensive but I have the worst eye bags so I might give it a go. would love if you could check out my fashion blog? :)

    Istylethereforeiiwear

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric