Sunday 10 August 2014

Update, New Blog Name and Lost Followers!

So as I'm quite the technophobe, I somehow have lost all my blog followers from Bloglovin' :(
I think this is because I changed my blog name so if you could follow me again (if you want to that is) then that would be fab!!
Silly Leah for messing with things she doesn't have a clue about!

So my new blog name is Lashes and Curls - slightly less mundane than Make-up, Hair and Fashion! I love this new name and think it fits well as if I had to pick two things I like about myself then it would be my crazy curly hair and my long eyelashes which I luckily inherited from my Dad.

So there we have it. Just a little update. So gutted about losing my followers though. I guess it's because I changed my link to my blog so lesson learnt!

Thanks for reading
Love Leah x


2 comments:

  1. You've just gained a brand new follower :) loving your posts - may have even influenced my next bronzer purchase as I am very fussy with bronzer haha. :)

    http://dannivee93.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric