Monday 7 April 2014

Sanctuary Spa Luxury Bath Float Review

After the rather amusing revelation that my Mum had used up all of my Sanctuary Spa Bath Soak whilst I was away at uni, she has kindly replaced it with what she calls 'an even better bubble bath' - instead of the bath soak, it is the bath FLOAT! I started imaging the orange formula inside just sort of floating on top of the water (I believe firmly in 'does what it says on the tin'!) Anyway, in this case - it didn't float. It created tons of bubbles just like the soak does but apparently, this product is more concentrated! So I ignorantly poured quite a substantial amount in as I like lots of bubbles - little did I realize how many there would be! This product really is very concentrated - which is a good thing I guess as it will last longer unless you decide to put half the bottle in like I did... (Slight exaggeration but I did use an excessive amount - I'll know for next time)
Anyway, it is described as having 'irresistible skin-softening ingredients & a sensuous oriental fragrance for the perfect long, hot soak.' It definitely lived up to this - my skin feels super soft after an hour long soak (disregarding the fact that I had to rinse myself for about 5 minutes to get all the bubbles off me!) I don't really know how to describe the scent - it doesn't smell fruity to me but I read somewhere that someone thought it smelt quite citrus-y. I'm not too sure about that but what I can say is it smells sort of luxurious if that is even a way to describe a scent?! At £10.00 a bottle, you get 500ml of bubbly goodness and I definitely think this is worth the price.
Let me know what you think it smells like if you have tried it! I'd love to know!
Love Leah x




6 comments:

  1. I've never heard of a bath float before! I'll have to check it out! Congrats on starting your blog :) I just started mine about 3 months ago and I am really having fun meeting new people and reading new blogs. Welcome to the community!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, that's so kind! I've just started following your blog as I love it so much :) Definitely look into this product if you can! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! This looks amazing, I'm definitely going to buy this when my Champneys one runs out! What a great recommendation! x

    www.elisabethrilatt.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is great, hope you enjoy! x

      Delete
  4. I really want to try some Sanctuary products. I had a sampler pack a few years ago and it all smelt so dreamy. I think you've definitely convinced me!

    http://misshannahcatherine.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You won't regret it! Let me know what you think if you do try it out :) x

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric