Friday 18 July 2014

Review | Botanics Skin Calming Night Cream





I've read so many bloggers raving reviews about Boots Botanics range so inevitably was too intrigued to see what the fuss is about! I've been on the hunt for a night cream which can moisturize well but not leave my face feeling greasy - something I really can't stand. So I went over to the Botanics section and saw they had various different night creams - one for sensitive skin, one for normal/dry skin and one for age renewal. 
I decided to pick up the one for sensitive skin even though the normal/dry skin night cream smelt AMAZING but I thought as it was for dry skin, it may make my skin more oily.

This honestly is such a lovely night cream. It smooths into skin really nicely without leaving behind a shiny tinge to your face and feels really soothing so lives up to it's description of being 'skin calming.' 
I have found my skin to feel smoother than usual when I've woken up in the mornings after applying this cream straight before bed.
It contains Linden Flower which is a soothing agent to the skin along with Marshmallow which contains natural sugars and polyphenols which leave the skin calmer. 
I'm so impressed with this night cream and I'm really enjoying using it! I definitely recommend trying this out if your skin can sometimes feel sore and delicate after removing all your make-up or you just want to try something which feels really gentle on your face.

Have you tried this night cream or any other product from the Botanics range?
Love Leah x

3 comments:

  1. This sounds lovely! I love how natural the ingredients for this range are :)

    Style Sunrise

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh this sounds really nice!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. there's a cute Dahlia trench coat giveaway on my blog at the moment, click here!

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric